• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

A Mankiller bullet

So shooting an abnormally long projectile from a 45 colt case in a chamber long enough for a 410 cartridge produced that, I guess the next natural progression of that type of ammo would be a 38sp with that type of projectile in a 357 chamber and a 44sp with that type of projectile in a 44m chamber and a 40 S&W with that type of projectile in a S&W 610 10mm revolver(or their 310 nightguard).
Remember the 'outcry' over the Winchester Black Talon ammo.

Time to find some 9mm(.3546") copper rod and use the hacksaw.

Last edited:
Hey Oldman.....did you see the other ammo I posted it is a hollowpoint connected by a Kevlar thread?

I always thought of making a stainless steel core projectile. Or all copper like the Lehigh....higher velocity lighter than lead, can be cut and expand or frag, they are doing that now.

Yes, I saw it.
Made/fabbed stainless steel parts for the car, SS(300 series has a high chrome content and won't rust,400 series has a lower chrome content and will surface rust) is too difficult to work with. Dulls drills and sawblades.

by social/civil standards, we shoot/defend to stop a threat, it's considered wrong to shoot to kill and using that judge ammo would certainly open a civil suit. even police aren't supposed to shoot to kill, but to stop a threat.

went to the General Bullet website yesterday evening to order some solid copper bullets, figured I would be the 'guinea pig' to try some. Norton internet security stopped me from registering and ordering.
called their 2 phone numbers today, a 440 area code and an 877. the 877 was leave a message, got a call back immediately. A R. Richmond, pres. of the company. they're currently in vegas at the shot show. He told me to call Friday when they're back.
gonna order some 38cal 110gr,380 80gr,and 40/10 140gr.

I've got a buddy at SHOT Show...said there's roughly 20 miles of tables. To hit every table between Mon and Thurs, the estimation was 22 seconds per table!