• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

A hero to Salute

View attachment 973

The photographer who took this compelling shot noted that Layka’s playful, bouncy energy made it nearly impossible for him to get a shot with her mouth closed! He ended up having to stop using the tennis ball he was using to get her attention, because it made her too excited and smiley. Based on the photos below, I think she’d have quite a sense of humor about the “where’s the tennis ball?†game!

View attachment 974

Of course, the photographer did end up connecting with a fundamental aspect of Layka’s nature in the cover photo; her serious, soldier side. But that’s not all the animal is. Does the dog in the unused shots still resemble an “old man?†Is the dog in the unused shots male or female? Is it still a hero with its tongue out? Is it still admirable without a “face like stone?â€

She has Purple Heart, Ranger Tab and CIB on her collar. Hero Dog for sure.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hear I noise, I bring yourz gun.

View attachment 975

If our enemies only knew we is training dogs to use bladed weapons.

View attachment 976

View attachment 977

I so need this for my dogs.

View attachment 978

Hey Miss can I pet your....dog?

View attachment 979