• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

A Good Read and Reminder

BuckJM53

nra
While this is a great read for those who carry concealed if you haven't seen it before (or a reminder if you have), it's truly a shame that the people who would benefit the most (the gun shy general public) will likely never have the opportunity to read this :(.
The CCW Holder

Well I shared it with one of the forms I'm with and admin took it down because it was against the rules to post link then I copied the whole thing including title and name and said by no means I'm taking this as mine just sharing and they took it down saying some thing about copy right so on no longer member of that group

BuckJM53

nra
Well I shared it with one of the forms I'm with and admin took it down because it was against the rules to post link then I copied the whole thing including title and name and said by no means I'm taking this as mine just sharing and they took it down saying some thing about copy right so on no longer member of that group
DW ... That's a shame, however some forums are very strict about anything that even comes close to a copyright issue (don't think this one did). Sorry that you got hammered over it :(

The form wasn't very helpful any ways. Almost ever thread I read was bashing this gun or that gun and all most every body that posted a question.

Nice read and would be a great read for anyone. No matter if they carry or not. Helps explain the whys and what ifs about concealed carry.

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
You are correct Buck. I am very liberal (using that term loosely of course) in the running of the board. I will let people come to me if they feel it is a copyright violation on our behalf. We are here for information and sharing of the same, if that offends someone then they need to re-think their internet practices. Just my personal feelings on that.

DW ... That's a shame, however some forums are very strict about anything that even comes close to a copyright issue (don't think this one did). Sorry that you got hammered over it :(