• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

98% done

Nice. I am becoming a jack of more trades. I ordered a thin Kydex holster for the Shield. Should be here by Friday.

But Sunday I made me a holster outta leather. Had a sheet of tooling leather so I molded it to the Shield.

First attempt at molding and sewing, and yes that is a lady's backside and legs carved into the side. :D

As I said my first attempt. So.....wrapped the Shield in platic wrap, wet the leather on both sides molded it and let it dry.

It finished drying on my dash during the day Tues. Got it sewed last night.
View attachment 1166

View attachment 1167

View attachment 1168

The great thing about it is it actually holds the pistol I squeezed it into the trigger and guard, if you turn it upside down it stays in place. It was easier than molding in Kydex no heating.

With a little more practice, I was thinking a holster with a Spartan Helmet / Shield, or a flag, or something.

Seems to be easy just use a stylus to draw onto the leather, there are punches to make the image stand out more I did not do that here. Plus I gotta get better with the stitching. You can use a knife to cut out the outlines, as of now it is just a pressed in image, if I get the holster wet it will lose some as the leather swells.

I got a few....(Lots) of knives I can make some sheaths for :D