• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

$50.00 .22

He he...fixed a guys KelTek 380 he broke the trigger return spring. Had to disasemble the dam thing. Works. He carried it for almost 2 years, took it to the range and fired some rounds then click then dead trigger. He gave me a Jennings in chrome. He sold it in 1989 for 75 bucks to a guy who brought it back still had the original reciept in the little blue box. He gave it to me. I have yet to shoot it.

I bought me a Chistmas present a Radom P-64 mak from Aim Supply when I was up in Monroe just before Christmas. Under 200 bucks.

e113-2.jpg

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Nice, Mike.
I have shot it, Dan. Shoots fine with one clip, won't with the other. I'll have to tear into that clip when I get the time.:flag:

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
Wow, sad for Remi fans. And not the first bad review of the new Remington arms. Perhaps they should stick to scatter guns, they seem to do them rather well. I have an old Remington Super Mag that has preformed flawlessly for the last 30 years or so.:(:flag:
Ran across this vid a few weeks ago;
:flag: