$50.00 .22

Discussion in 'Handguns' started by diesel, January 26, 2017.

1. diesel

diesel

My latest buy, $50.00 Jennings .22.:D:flag:

IMG_0877.JPG

2. Good price.

3. MikeH121

MikeH121

He he...fixed a guys KelTek 380 he broke the trigger return spring. Had to disasemble the dam thing. Works. He carried it for almost 2 years, took it to the range and fired some rounds then click then dead trigger. He gave me a Jennings in chrome. He sold it in 1989 for 75 bucks to a guy who brought it back still had the original reciept in the little blue box. He gave it to me. I have yet to shoot it.

I bought me a Chistmas present a Radom P-64 mak from Aim Supply when I was up in Monroe just before Christmas. Under 200 bucks.

e113-2.jpg

4. daniellawecki

daniellawecki

toledo
    Well nice price now go shoot it.

5. diesel

diesel

Nice, Mike.
    I have shot it, Dan. Shoots fine with one clip, won't with the other. I'll have to tear into that clip when I get the time.:flag:

6. MikeH121

MikeH121

Yeah D not the most reliable Pistol would still trust it over the new remington 9mm peice o "bleep"

7. diesel

diesel

Wow, sad for Remi fans. And not the first bad review of the new Remington arms. Perhaps they should stick to scatter guns, they seem to do them rather well. I have an old Remington Super Mag that has preformed flawlessly for the last 30 years or so.:(:flag:
    Ran across this vid a few weeks ago; :flag:

8. MikeH121

MikeH121

Old Lemon-ingtons may work anything new Sucks

9. That new RP9 looks amazingly like a Walther PPQ.

AD