• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

.45lc

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
WOW! Without going to the internet to order, i've got $125 in 250 rounds of .45Colt. :shocker: I thought the rifles were expensive to shoot?
Looks like i better hurry up and get my reloader set up.
Also looks like i better get some schooling on reloading.:flag:

whitewolf68

Army
Site Owner
nra
Army
Reloading is not that difficult. Just pay CLOSE attention to what your doing at all times.

I wont lie to you your starting out with a relatively good round to reload. You do not have to worry about gas operations or cycling the next round in to battery on a revolver so you can use a light load to start with. The worst part will be getting the powder just right and last but not least the roll crimp.

Getting a good roll crimp on those is essential and to this day I still refer to some factory rounds for a reminder at times and I've been reloading over 20 years.

Like I said go slow and pay attention to details is the key to the process in my humble opinion.