WANT TO BUY .308 Win Brass

Discussion in 'Ammunition and Reloading Supplies' started by whitewolf68, September 11, 2012.

1. Looking for some .308 or 7.62x51 Brass for my Savage 308 if anyone has any they want to part with.

Last edited: September 17, 2012
  2. diesel

diesel

Went to the gun show in Summit Couty yesterday. They had tons of .308 brass, but was very expensive. If you don't mind paying it's out there.:flag:

3. Yeah it is getting VERY pricey to say the least. I've checked our local show from time to time and there never is any to be had here. :(

4. diesel

diesel

I'll let you know the next show i go to ,Wolf. I'd be happy to pick it up for you and mail it to you. I think the show at Eastwood Expo in Warren is in two wks. Let me know how many you want and how much you want to spend. I'd don't mind doing this for you at all.:flag:

5. Thank you so VERY much Diesel. I will check the going rate and see what the price is and let you know.

6. rjrivero

rjrivero

Here is some for sale on snipershide. LINK HERE.

7. Thank you for the link RJ. I will be checking to see what her has for sure.

8. Whitewolf try everglades ammo and reloading i think thay may be able to help

9. I will try there too. Thank you.

10. still looking for 308 brass ? The last 2 gunshows(Berea & Medina),after getting in an hour after the doors opened,all 308 brass was already sold out. I watch for 308/7.62 components(brass,primers,bullets,powder(no shortage of powder yet)) for my 308 savage and 7.62 DPMS. Maybe this weekend at the Akron show will have brass.

11. Well I was looking for the brass but I started my AR build and had to shift funds to that. :)

12. I can remember back(can't remember if it was the 1980s',1990s',or 2000s') at the Akron show,a vendor would bring in drums of 223/5.56 and 308/7.62 once fired brass and sold it just over brass scrap value(he could do that since he moved volume). You could buy it by the bag,by the bucket,however you wanted. I used to buy 5.56 55gr fmjbt bullets for the mini-14 from him. Haven't seen him in quite a long time.