• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

2014 get-togethers

time to start discussions,I don't want to start a poll,just get some feedback.
meet at a gun show,meet at a ODNR public range,meet at a place to have a good time for a day(such as Dave & Busters,Cedar Point,Kings Island),meet for an evening of food and discussion.
Doesn't have to be just us,our better halfs(if you have one,I don't),family. A social event,doesn't have to be a shooting/gun event.

Doesn't mean it's only for 1 2014 get-together,hopefully it'll be many. Due to work schedules,distances,family commitments,WEATHER,some will meet for one event and for another event,it might be a completely different group of members.

I wanted to pull this out of the map thread and start it on its' own.

Last edited:
oldman 10mm there are 4-5 people on site I would it would be and honor to meet. You all know who you are but you and a few others are top shelve.

We're getting into the busy season at work. If I have the weekend off, I'll drive at least 2 hours to hang out with you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

diesel

vip
nra
GOA Member
There is the great out door (sportsmans show) today (March 1st) at the Niles Expo Ctr.
I think perhaps I will go. If anyone else is going, give a shout out by 9:AM:flag:

If you go, give us a report.
I've been to too many 'sportmans shows' to know firearms booths are too few. Mostly travel,campers,hunting guide facilities,tents & equipment.

PrepperTraining

vip
nra
nra instructor
I am all about getting together. Unfortunately, I spend 11 months out of the year away from Ohio. I am taking a break from packing for my road trip back next weekend (Yay!!).

I will try to get back a little more this summer - especially if there are meetups happening.