• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

FOR SALE 1971 Marlin 336 in .35 Rem with extra's.

Hello all! Have a very nice Marlin for sale. Made back when the quality and craftsmanship were still on track! 1971! This rifle has a 20" microgroove barrel that is flawless! Bluing is perfect, wood is in 95% condition with minor signs of age. Rifle shoots and looks awesome for the year! Also included are a set of RCBS carbide reloading dies, 20 rnds of 150grn Remington corelokt, and about 100-150 pieces of reloadable brass. Hell of a brush gun! Rifle is tapped for a scope mount as well.

Asking $650.

Located in Chillicothe Ohio. Prefer a face to face CCW holder sale. Please call 740-774-4026 and ask for Nate to arrange to buy this awesome rifle. Thanks! View attachment 567 View attachment 568 View attachment 569

too nice and too far.
when I go to gun shows, I look at/for lever 35 Rems'. I look for something not 'nice' as I want it as a shooter and abuse it.
I already have reloading stuff for 35 Rem.