• For those that are or may be expiriencing login issues, please try using https://www.ohgunowners.net

That seems to resolve the problem some have been having.

Also if you'd like to use the secure connection obviously you can with out problem.

If you do have any issues please use the contact link at the bottom to let me know so I can look further into it.

Thank you,

Andy

100yrd shooting

Today I qualified my TC with 14'' barrel 22k hornet on the 100yrd range. Two people showed up today ice on shooting benches. Boy I'm getting old I froze my ***off. The shooting was ok for 35 out at 9:00in morning setting on wet benches the smell of gun powder in the air . I shot a 1 3/4'' group. The other gentleman there shot a TC 10'' barrel in 222. We are now entering a new waters as a club. Every third saturday we'll meet for coffee some place before shooting. clap: :)

That's good shooting Daniellawecki. I have always been a big fan of the T/C Contenders. I have shot them for almost 20 years now. I have bought and sold several barrels over the years. I currently have .223, .44 magnum, .357 maximum and 17 hmr calibers. The .44 is my go to barrel during deer season.

Jim

I only have the one barrel & gun combo but I,m looking for a complete gun combo. Ilove shooting 44s as I have a 629 SW 8 3/8Ruger SBH 10 1/2 scoped.