• As you can see i've updated to version 2 of the software which is a complete change from the old. I am working to get everything back to normal as fast as possible.

If you notice anything missing, strange or just plain out of sorts please let me know so I can address that. I've tried my best over the past few days to address most of what I see that needed fixing but I am 1 person.

If you are a member of ANY other sub groups and I have missed that PLEASE let me know and I will get that avatar and subgroup fixed ASAP.

Again, I thank you for your patronage and most of all your patience.

Sincerely,

Andy

100yrd shooting

Today I qualified my TC with 14'' barrel 22k hornet on the 100yrd range. Two people showed up today ice on shooting benches. Boy I'm getting old I froze my ***off. The shooting was ok for 35 out at 9:00in morning setting on wet benches the smell of gun powder in the air . I shot a 1 3/4'' group. The other gentleman there shot a TC 10'' barrel in 222. We are now entering a new waters as a club. Every third saturday we'll meet for coffee some place before shooting. clap: :)

That's good shooting Daniellawecki. I have always been a big fan of the T/C Contenders. I have shot them for almost 20 years now. I have bought and sold several barrels over the years. I currently have .223, .44 magnum, .357 maximum and 17 hmr calibers. The .44 is my go to barrel during deer season.

Jim

I only have the one barrel & gun combo but I,m looking for a complete gun combo. Ilove shooting 44s as I have a 629 SW 8 3/8Ruger SBH 10 1/2 scoped.